SEO Code of Ethics
As a part of the SEO methodology we are dedicated to implement a positive name to the industry with a “white hat” Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) program.
The Mindiam Search Engine Optimisation Consultant; SEO code of ethics includes:
- Adhering to all regulations and guide lines set by the Google Search Engine team
- Never putting the clients reputation or brand at risk with unethical SEO techniques
- Mindiam maintains complete confidentiality when working on clients websites and working with information that relates to their business
- We never practice “black hat” means of achieving high search engine rankings which can be attained from using link farms, hidden links, copied content, doorway pages or plagiarism.
Search Engine Optimisation Consultant Sydney
Mindiam consulting services can be provided in a certain block time or on a regular basis depending your organisations requirements. Some previous examples of our services include:
Detailed Advanced Assistance: This includes a high level of further detail to surpass the current level of knowledge with more in depth strategic approaches to implement on their website. This is a great concept that works well with companies that require a high level of assistance and expertise to get real results from these efforts.
Start up firms: Mindiam has worked with a variety of start up venture and newly formed companies entering the market who need guidance and specific SEO requirements to launch. Mindiam can create a detailed competitive analysis and action plan based on current market search trends and the level of authority your direct competitors have in the market.’
Re-Design of websites: One of the main scenarios we have requests for is a company looking to redevelop the look and feel of their website, moving servers and managing 301 redirects. If done incorrectly, the existing value of your website can be effected. Our SEO services make sure that you retain all of your current SEO rankings.
Video SEO (vSEO)
With the explosion of viewing video media online through websites such as Youtube and Vimeo, Video SEO (VSEO) has been growing in high demand amoung the worlds top video promotion companies, film makers, music artists and mainstream organisations.
Using white-hat optimisation methods that have been endorsed by major search engines Google, Yahoo, Bing, and others, VSEO operates on the same core principles of original and quality content, proper indexing, meta-tags and data, robots.txt files, and other methods. Mindiam has a set of techniques to help your video rank and spread further to reach a larger audience.
- Google Local Listing
- Local Business Promotion
- Business Submissions
- Google Analytics Setup
- Google Webmaster Setup
- On-Page Optimization
- Website Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- W3C HTML Validation
- Title Tag Optimization
- Alt Tag Optimization
- Header Tags Optimization
- Meta Tags Optimization
- Image Optimization
- Content Optimization
- Creation of Content
- Optimized Article
- Article Syndication
- Content Post Writing
- Article Commenting
- Press Releases
- Press Release
- Manual Forum Posting
- Link Exchange
The vast majority of websites don’t have a chance in the search engines. Why?
Because of simple mistakes. Because the people creating the sites don’t have a clue what they should do to make the site easy easy for search enigines to work with. The team at Mindiam has worked with many clients to demystify this process by developing a SEO methodology to get web sites ranked highly for targeted keywords.
When working with SEO we work with the following:
Surveying the Search Engine Landscape
- Researching Search Indexes
- Looking at non spidered indexes
- Researching what people are searching for related to your website
- Reporting this data
Planning your search engine strategy
- Eyeing the competition
- Highly targeted keyword phrases
- Controlling search engine variables
- Determining keywords, content, submissions, links, time and the google sandbox
Selecting powerful keywords
- Identifying keywords
- Monitoring your websites access logs
- Using keyword tools to increase your traffic campaign
- Determining powerful keyword combinations for SEO